Looking to get involved? Show your active support for Oregon Bio and the bioscience community by becoming a committee member. Learn more about our committees below, and then fill out our volunteer interest form.
As an Oregon Bio committee member/volunteer you can:
- Enrich your professional development as well as that of others
- Explore career and personal interests
- Earn great recommendations for future employment or educational opportunities
- Develop marketable job skills
- Build your resume
- Enrich your education
- Make new friends
- Uncover hidden skills and talents
- Increase your self-confidence
- Have fun
- And most of all, make a difference!