Are you a digital health, med-tech, or life science entrepreneur interested in pursuing investor funding? Oregon Bio has partnered with OHSU to bring you a Healthcare Investor Panel and Networking Event
If so, please join us on Wednesday, March 10 from 4 to 6 PM Pacific for a panel discussion with six health-focused investors, followed by an engaging online networking session.
Come learn what today’s active investors are looking for, and how you can put your best foot forward. Then wander over to the virtual hallway to get to know fellow attendees and the panelists.
This free event is presented by OHSU Invent-a-thon in partnership with the Oregon Bioscience Association and the Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute. Everyone is welcome, but you must sign up by Monday, March 8.
4:00–5:15 PM Pacific: Panel discussion
- Angela Jackson, MA: Co-Founder/Managing Director, Portland Seed Fund
- Ben Nahir, PhD, MBA: Venture Principal, Elevate Capital
- Lindsey Brown: Strategic Investment Associate, Echo Health Ventures
- Michael Raymer: Board Member & Chief Strategy Officer, AngelMD
- Nilay Thakar, PhD, MBA: Sr. Associate, ARCH Venture Partners
- Stan Hanks, PhD: General Partner, Aventurine
- Moderated by David Freeman, Science Bureau Chief, Wall Street Journal
5:15–6:00 PM: Networking session using SpatialChat, a semi-structured environment that encourages conference-hallway-style conversations and spontaneous, topic-aligned encounters
More details including full panelist bios, and sign-up form, on the Invent-a-thon webpage.