The BioPro Medical Device Foundations Passport is a comprehensive 80-hour training series. With a formal steering committee of human resources representatives and industry experts, Oregon Bio selects courses and instructors that will have the most value to industry and their workforce development needs. From business topics including project management and impromptu presenting to technical topics including quality, design and control, this series is built to train current and future medical device professionals. Registration in the Certificate automatically enrolls you in the classes below and provides a significant savings versus purchasing each class individually.
Curriculum and dates:
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, May 20, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Statistical Process Control, June 6 – 7, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Impromptu Presenting, June 27, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Design of Experiments, October 7-8, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Overview of FDA Requirements for Regulated Industries, TBD
- Quality Systems Overview, Implementation and Improvement, TBD
- Preparing for Regulatory Inspections, TBD
- High Performance Teamwork, TBD
- Project Management, TBD