AOBIO kicks off February 22nd with a four-week investment-readiness education series for life and bioscience startups at any stage of development. The educational series will be led by local founders who have scaled successful companies in therapeutics, diagnostics, medical devices or health innovation.
● Key pathways to scaling a life- or bioscience startup
● Lessons learned in building a life- or bioscience company from experienced local founders
● How to create a case for investment to local and out of state investors
● What investors in the sector really want, and how to engage them successfully
At the end of the education program, those companies that are indeed investment-ready can apply to be consideredfor an equity angel investment of up to $300,000, to be presented at the live AOBIO Finale in May.
AOBIO Entrepreneur Registration – $95 OEN Members*; $135 Non-Members
● Four core educational workshops featuring successful life and bio founders
● Live AOBIO Mixer with mentors and investors in Portland
● Pitch practice opportunities and feedback from mentors and investors
● Opportunity to apply for up to $300K equity investment
● Ticket to the AOBIO Finale in May in Portland
*rate applies to OBI, OHSU and OregonBio members. Register by February 21 – Oregon Bio Members: use discount code ORBIO2023 to get the OEN Member price