Be part of the Oregon Pavilion exhibit booth at BIO International Convention 2023 (BIO 2023). Join us in Boston this coming June for the industry’s largest partnering conference representing the full ecosystem of bioscience with over 15,000 biotech industry leaders from across the globe – from the lab, clinical trials, manufacturing, business development, and marketing launch.
Oregon Bio has created Oregon Pavilion Sponsorship Packages designed to include the very best features of BIO 2023. Let us take care of all the trade show logistics so you can concentrate on promoting your organization through networking and onsite exposure.
The Oregon Pavilion definitely stood out from the crowd with its theme of 'Where science and life come together', coupled with images of iconic Oregon scenery. The Oregon companies that attended BIO 2022 reported having a tremendous response to their products and services, and almost all said it exceeded their expectations!
We at Aronora were able to meet with potential pharma partners and investors and have had significant follow-up discussions based on our participation in BIO … I highly recommend the One-on-One partnering….We’re looking forward to next year.
[The Oregon Pavilion] allowed us to build a lot of connections with hospitals that were in attendance and [gave us] exposure to the international community such as the Ministry of Health of Abu Dhabi that we connected with… it gave us so much insight into what the market demand is and where we are a fit and also open up new opportunities that we had not thought about initially.
“We met with more than twenty customers, established key software development partnerships, and captured really good customer leads for our cyro-EM services. [The Oregon Pavilion] allowed us to have the presence and meeting space of a much larger company.”
This event is massive; words don’t do it justice… [The Oregon Pavilion] at BIO 2022 served not only as a great way to collaborate with partners around the state who are interested in advancing the life sciences industry, [and who are] interested in advancing economic development and economic prosperity but [BIO 2022] also was an opportunity for fostering relationships among those organizations.”
Our most popular packages include the features most valuable to BIO attendees:
- The Oregon Pavilion serves as your promotional ‘home base’ – complete with your logo and tagline, a place for brochures, and a secure storage area for your personal items like backpacks. Our Oregon Pavilion is set amongst trade show booths displaying a dazzling array of breakthrough innovations from around the world.
- Your organization listed as an exhibitor in the searchable BIO 2023 directory, complete with your booth location and a link to your company website.
- Full access to BIO’s One-on-One Partnering system. Invite and be invited to meet with biotech executives, business development leaders, and investors from premier firms around the globe to explore growth opportunities. (Most sessions are held in the Oregon Pavilion; otherwise in another exhibitor booth).
- Our exclusive Oregon Pavilion Exhibitor Reception, complete with fine Oregon wines, draws in a wide range of industry players for prime-time networking.
- Exhibit Booth Personnel badges provide extended access to the exhibit hall, beyond normal exhibit hours.
- Support from the Oregon Bio team onsite in the Pavilion to keep everything running smoothly and promote your efforts throughout the convention.
For complete information contact Julie Black.