Whether communicating with your co-workers, your boss, or upper level management, get your message heard in a clear, concise and compelling manner. In this four hour interactive business communication course, we will provide you necessary verbal, non-verbal and written tools to help you to communicate more effectively, and promote a respectful working environment.
We will examine:
- How to write an effective and persuasive email
- What respectful communication looks like, and sounds like.
- Learn active listening skills to achieve your desired outcome
How You Will Benefit:
- Increase office productivity
- Create interest and action for your ideas
- Improve personal credibility
- Mitigate conflicts
- Save time by composing concise, descriptive emails
- Review modes of communication
- Writing effective correspondence
- Office memos
- Delivering the message (style & content)
- Active listening & paraphrasing
Who Should Attend:
Anyone in an organizational environment that must communicate ideas, processes or products.
Cost: Half-day class
Location: Location and driving directions will be emailed separately upon registration.