While your technical skills (hard skills) may get your foot in the door, it’s your soft skills that are crucial for success and longevity with the organization. Whether communicating with your co-workers, your boss, or upper level management; get your message heard in a clear, concise and compelling manner. In this interactive business communication course, you will sharpen your verbal, non-verbal and written tools to help you communicate more effectively, and promote a respectful working environment.
We will examine:
- Foundation of communication
- How to write effective and persuasive emails
- Active listening skills
- Techniques to work through stress
- Your nonverbal tool kit
How You Will Benefit:
- Improve personal credibility
- Create interest and action for your ideas
- Hone your ability to successfully do your job, while working harmoniously with others
- Modes of communication
- Phone etiquette
- Email best practices
- Listening skills
- Communicating when upset
- Stress management techniques
Who Should Attend:
Anyone in an organizational environment that must communicate ideas, processes or products.
Cost: Half-day class
Location: Location and driving directions will be emailed separately upon registration.