Customer complaints are usually the last item expected and the first to be addressed. Through interactive exercises of practical application and real life experiences, participants will learn why communication is key and how to apply governing regulations during the customer complaint and recall processes.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe what a customer complaint “is” and “is not”
- Demonstrate effective communication during customer complaint process
- Describe FDA regulations for addressing customer complaints and recalls
- Apply FDA regulations in addressing customer complaints and recall
- Apply corrective and preventive action (CAPA) methods
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who works in a regulated industry
CAPA course or relevant experience required
Cost: One-day class
Location: Location and driving directions will be emailed separately upon registration.