We understand that customer acquisition can be costly and often times, challenging. Therefore customer retention in this highly competitive market is critical to an organizations’ bottom line and success. Attendees in this class will explore the attitude and behaviors of Customer Success – a mindset beyond customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction checks the boxes, customer success turns customers into organizational champions and partners.
By the end of the course, participants will learn how to:
- Develop strong relationships with difficult customers.
- Understand customer needs.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with each customer type.
- Uncover selling opportunities.
- Model attitudes and behaviors of outstanding customer success champions.
- Establish a base level of skills through an opening exercise
- Develop questions that establish credibility and uncover your customer’s critical success factors
- Enhance your listening skills
- Understand different customer styles and how to effectively communicate with each style
Who Should Attend:
Engineers or other professionals who interact with customers
Cost: Half-day class
Location: Location and driving directions will be emailed separately upon registration.