Training Dates: Feb. 12-13, 26-27; Mar. 12-13; Apr. 9-10, 23-24, 2018
New to BioPro Workforce Training? We are offering a special discount for new, Non-Member companies: get 1 seat at Member prices ($880 value)! Email email@example.com for more information. Training is open to all industries.
Participants in this 10-day duration course will learn the theory and application of tools and methods for successful completion of improvement projects in a manufacturing business environment. Tools for the application of the Six Sigma DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) improvement strategy will be introduced with hands-on exercises and tutorials to ensure rapid learning and knowledge retention. The training style is tell-show-do, with a strong emphasis on individual hands-on exercises and team-based activities. Training workbooks are comprehensive, self-contained, and serve as excellent references for learning and review. Classroom training sessions are interspersed with periods of work on actual company-supported improvement projects.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Deliver a financial return to their organization through completion of a Six Sigma Green Belt improvement project
- Apply benefit-feasibility analysis to identify improvement projects aligned with your organization’s priorities for quality, delivery, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
- Successfully apply appropriate Six Sigma Green/Black Belt tools to future projects
- Perform basic statistical analyses using Excel.
- Develop, evaluate, and implement improvements that can dramatically reduce scrap, rework, complexity, defects, delays, and other forms of waste in manufacturing and transactional processes.
- Translate Six Sigma analyses into recommendations for improving your work place processes
- Apply statistical and/or non-statistical control tools to sustain the gains from project improvements
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for Engineers, Quality Analysts, Process Improvement Specialists, Program Managers, Project Leaders, and others who want to learn the Six Sigma Green Belt methodology and apply it to make breakthrough improvements in performance within their workplace.
Trainees should have team leadership, experience with process improvement, and knowledge of Excel to learn new things quickly. They should also have prior experience with statistical methods and a working knowledge of high school algebra.
Location: Location and driving directions will be emailed separately upon registration.