Combining Lean and Six Sigma into a single improvement initiative eliminates redundant infrastructure and provides the ultimate in world-class performance: Six Sigma quality combined with Lean speed! This 2-day module will get you up to speed on Lean Six Sigma principles and methods.
By the end of the course, participants will learn:
- How integrating Lean and Six Sigma can dramatically improve your business results
- How the DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) project roadmap can improve LSS project results, including greater reductions in lead time and cost of waste
- How to identify and prioritize LSS projects for maximum impact
- How to deploy Lean Six Sigma projects
- How to charter LSS projects
- Create accurate current state process maps
- How to select and launch teams for effectiveness
- Understand leadership responsibilities
Tools participants will learn:
- DMAIC project roadmap
- Identifying and prioritizing improvement projects
- Improvement project reporting
- Chartering improvement projects
- Process mapping
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for Engineers, Quality Analysts, Process Improvement Specialists, Program Managers, Project Leaders, and others who want to learn the Six Sigma Green Belt methodology and apply it to make breakthrough improvements in performance within their workplace.
Trainees should have team leadership, experience with process improvement, and knowledge of Excel to learn new things quickly. They should also have prior experience with statistical methods and a working knowledge of high school algebra.
Location: Location and driving directions will be emailed separately upon registration.