Reliable data is required for Lean Six Sigma Improvement projects. This 2-day module explains how to collect data to quantify the current state and establish desired improvement goals. LSS-102: Measuring Process Performance-I must be taken before LSS-103: Measuring Process Performance-II.
By the end of the course, participants will learn how to:
- Conduct measurement system analyses
- Apply Pareto analysis to categories of defects, errors, failures, cost, non-value adding time, or other types of waste
- Calculate and interpret process capability indices
Tools participants will learn:
- Measurement system analysis
- Statistical graphics
- Pareto analysis
- Process capability indices
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for Engineers, Quality Analysts, Process Improvement Specialists, Program Managers, Project Leaders, and others who want to learn the Six Sigma Green Belt methodology and apply it to make breakthrough improvements in performance within their workplace.
LSS-102: Measuring Process Performance-I
Location: Location and driving directions will be emailed separately upon registration.