Mercer Lunch and Learn Webinar
Details on group employer health plans
plus survey results on what employers are doing with vaccine mandates,
and what kinds of health plans employers in general are offering.
November 2, 12 – 1 p.m.| Zoom
Beginning November 1, Oregon Bio members will be able to request quotes for group health insurance with an effective date of January 1, 2022. Benefits include:
- Multiple-Carrier Quoting – Mercer platform will shop several well-known local and national health carriers, discuss your needs and find the best plan options.
- Low Minimum – Enrollment for as few as 2 employees.
- Easy Online Enrollment – Paperless enrollment for you and your employees.
- HR Administrative Portal – Helps you easily manage multiple carriers and plans.
Mercer representatives will provide details and answer questions, plus present timely information on:
- National Survey of Employer Health Plans – what are other businesses offering. See where your company fits in.
- Vaccine Mandate Survey Results – what are other employers doing and what is the latest news on the vaccine mandate front.
Jennifer Rodes, J.D., Principal, Mercer
LeeAnna Pachter, Associate, Mercer