Oregon Bio Digital 2020: Amplifying Diversity of Discovery, Access and Economics, held virtually on November 17, 18 and 19, offers local researchers and entrepreneurs a forum to share their exciting bioscience research and innovations. Planning is underway for three half-days of engaging panel discussions, networking, presentations and fun! And, yes our research and company pitches will be back (see below). Stay tuned for more details.
Pitch Applications are Open
This year we have re-envisioned our research and company stratification to better showcase the technologies and make the competition more fun for the presenters. All pitch applicants need to be based in Oregon or Southwest Washington.
- Sep 15 – Applications open
- Oct 2 (noon) – Application deadline
- Oct 9 – Finalists notified (via email)
- Oct 12-28 – Pitch training sessions (at least one day to accommodate all Pitch competitors). One-on-one, group orientation (technical/best practices)
- Nov 2 – Presentations due
- Nov 9 – Pre-recorded presentations due, judges receive copies
- Nov 17-19 – Pre-recorded presentations presented to event attendees (per event schedule). Each presentation followed by live, virtual presenter question and answer period.