Eugene is home to nearly 150 bioscience companies. Join Oregon Bio and Onward Eugene September 20th as we present two panel discussions highlighting the region’s bioscience infrastructure and the public/private resources that propel ventures in the area.
Panel #1: Eugene: Where Bioscience Companies Take Flight (4 – 4:30 p.m.)
- James Murray, Director of Immunoassay development (Simplestep ELISA), Abcam
- Chuck Williams, AVP Innovation, University of Oregon
Panel #2: Eugene – Win and Help Win (4:30 – 5 p.m.)
- Jesse Fittipaldi: Arcimoto, Interim CEO
- Anne Fifield: City of Eugene
- Nicole Desch: Onward Eugene
Reception/Networking at Civic Winery (short walk away) 5 – 6 p.m.