Training Dates: October 4-5, 8a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Two key goals of a quality management system are to find the root causes of actual and/or potential problems in order to develop and implement permanent solutions that are accepted, efficient, and effective. This 1-day workshop will show how to use root cause analysis tools and methods to find the underlying causes of problems that impact an organizations operations and profitability. You will also learn the methodology to address corrective actions. This workshop is perfect for the novice or for those desiring an invigorating refresher.
On completion of this training course you should be able to:
- Prioritize root cause analysis and corrective actions based on risk
- Identify and prioritize problems and create meaningful problem statements
- Differentiate between remedial actions and root cause analysis
- Select and use tools to investigate true root causes of problems and to evaluate and prioritize solutions
- Understand the components of a good corrective action
- Write clear, complete, and effective corrective action requests
- Develop successful implementation plans
- Evaluate effectiveness, suitability and adaptability of implemented solutions/corrective actions
Who Should Attend:
This course is for people tasked with maintaining and improving ISO 9001/AS9100/TS 16949/ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems and for making general improvements in their organizations performance.
Cost: 1-day class
Location: Oregon Bio Virtual Classroom