Website InVivo Biosystems
Scientists. Researchers. Barrier Breakers
The Manager for Marketing and Sales Operations & Demand Generation role is a dynamic mix of hands on marketing operations with campaign strategy and execution. The role requires a clear focus on achieving our pipeline and revenue goals in a scalable, measurable manner.
This is an opportunity for you to take on the full responsibility of our marketing operations function while building out our go-to-market strategy, collaborating closely with the Sales team and implementing integrated campaigns that amplify our message, build brand awareness, and accelerate growth through the pipeline.
You will refine the engine that powers how our marketing team drives a sustainable sales pipeline and create scalable processes that ensure best practices. You will produce accurate, actionable reporting on marketing’s contribution to revenue and build out the infrastructure that enables that reporting. You’ll work to understand our buyers and their pain points, the impact of multiple marketing channels, and craft programs and campaigns that generate demand and grow our sales pipeline.
- Manage our marketing operations (marketing automation, CRM, attribution etc.); evaluate, recommend and implement new technologies and add-on applications as needed.
- Build marketing automation programs through HubSpot and understand how 3rd party technologies provide insights to records in HubSpot.
- Work with marketing and sales stakeholders to ensure flawless end-to-end campaign execution.
- Create and maintain metrics reports to aid the Sales team and to assess marketing performance, effectiveness, and business impact including ROI.
Develop, refine and implement our marketing strategy and tactics to increase awareness and engagement with target segments.
- Work closely with the Sales team, Customer Success, and Marketing management to set funnel targets and other key metrics. Optimize lead scoring and our systems to provide insights across different client segments.
- Facilitate experimentation to improve overall marketing performance, as well as engagement and conversion on our website, including landing pages, forms, and all visitor touchpoints.
- Refine our data hygiene initiatives to safeguard the health of our prospect and customer database.
- Plan, execute and optimize integrated marketing campaigns that showcase the InVivo Biosystems brand and drive pipeline based on the marketing strategy, and quarterly business goals.
- Develop and publish a campaign calendar, including email and event calendars, to facilitate planning, manage workloads, eliminate conflicts and ensure optimal performance.
- Develop and craft email and nurture campaigns, including adherence to regulatory and technical requirements, creation of email and landing page copy, testing, segmentation and personalization strategies.
- Work across the organization (sales, product marketing, customer success, web and content teams) for campaign rollout, message adoption and consistency in brand voice across our programs.
- Provide reporting and campaign analytics to measure program success and how to optimize.
- Commit to a high-performance team and be accountable to your teammates as we grow, succeed and win!
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Science, Business, or related field required; MBA strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in demand generation and marketing operations in an enterprise sales environment; experience with life sciences industry a plus.
- Proficiency in marketing automation (like HubSpot) and optimization technologies, CRM systems and integrating those systems with other technologies, along with a desire to improve processes.
- Proficient in Hubspot.com Administration and experience creating and maintaining custom reports and dashboards.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with A/B testing, reporting and optimization.
Ability to collaborate with sales, customer success, content and product marketing teams.
- Experience developing and managing marketing budgets, recommending marketing investments and forecasting/reporting results.
- Demonstrated expertise managing and executing successful demand generation programs, (i.e., webinars, industry events, SEM – SEO, paid search and social, email marketing, content syndication, etc.)
- Clear communicator (in both the written and verbal form) with a strong sense of aesthetics to work with designers and web producers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Work Location: Hybrid
What We Offer
In addition to our collegial and friendly work environment, we offer a benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- 12 weeks paid maternity/pregnancy leave
- Paid parental leave for those not giving birth or for the foster or adoption of a child
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays/year
- Flexible work schedules and hybrid remote/onsite arrangements
- Employee Events – including Summer BBQs, community service, and holiday-related events
- Vaccination requirements
- Dog friendly office
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Inclusion, it’s in our DNA. At InVivo Biosystems, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that encourages, supports, and celebrates diversity. These are not just words for us – we actively seek to create an environment that reflects the global community we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are scientists, researchers, and barrier breakers – we are unique individuals. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion drive innovation. Together, we spark the insights that create a better, healthier world.
InVivo Biosystems is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and any other protected category as required by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit invivobiosystems.isolvedhire.com.