Sedia Biosciences is seeking an individual to work as part of our Operations team as a QC Technician. A Quality Control Technician works independently to provide quality control support of any area assigned where Sedia Biosciences is responsible for adhering to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) for adherence to FDA regulations and applicable ISO standards including warehouse, manufacturing processes, inspection, labeling and packaging, batch record review/disposition, and new product design review and transfer activities. Demonstrates a high level of independent judgment and discretion in the timely identification, investigation and resolution of events impacting the Quality of products and processes.
- Minimum 1 year laboratory experience required.
- Experience with using Standard Operating Procedures preferred
- Knowledge and experience with data management and Quality Control systems preferred
- Good independent judgment and decision making abilities required
- Good ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing required
- Good organizational, time management and interpersonal skills required
- Possesses demonstrated organizational skills while managing multiple activities under general direction.
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Outlook preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment on special projects
- Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to evenings, weekends, sometimes on short notice
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Ability to work under specific time constraints
Minimum High School diploma or Associates degree (technical field preferred) with a minimum of 3 or 1 year experience, respectively, working in a medical device or similarly-regulated industry.